1. All quotations are made and all orders are accepted subject to the terms of business as detailed below. Acceptance of goods is regarded by both parties as full and unconditional acceptance of these terms. No other terms or conditions , that may be specified on customers orders , can be accepted unless previously agreed in writing.
2. Prices charged are those ruling at the date of despatch.
3. Minimum order value. There is no minimum order value. Carriage will be paid on all orders over £300.00 nett value.
4. Every effort is made to ensure that the goods in our catalogues , price lists and instruction leaflets are accurately described and believed to be fit for the purpose as described. No warranty to this effect is given and no responsibility can be accepted in the event of any error or misdescription in any literature or for any damage that may directly or indirectly arise.
5. Title shall remain with AW Automotive Products Ltd (03991795) until all amounts outstanding from the customer are paid in full.
6. The risk of the goods supplied shall pass upon delivery to the customer or the customers agent.
7. No liability can be accepted for damages or shortages in delivery unless the carriers delivery sheet is endorsed ,"cartons received damaged/open/missing" . Written notice must be advised to ourselves on the day of the delivery. Non delivery must be notified to us within fourteen days of the invoice date.
8. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders against a credit account.
9. Delivery dates are estimates only . No liability can be accepted for any loss arising from any delay.
10. Goods supplied against customers orders will only be credited if returned in a saleable condition. Credit will be based on the original invoice value less a handling charge of not less than 10% of the value of the goods. no credit will be issued against discontinued or obsolete goods.
11. All goods are warranted to do the work for which they were designed and intended. If any goods are shown to our satisfaction to be defective , by reason of faulty materials or workmanship , they will at our discretion either be repaired or replaced free of charge , if returned to us carriage paid. Goods showing evidence of abuse , misuse , or that are worn out , altered or used for purposes other than those for which they were intended will not be eligible for warranty claims. No liability is accepted for any claims for materials or consequential losses.
12. We reserve the right to alter specifications and designs , or discontinue lines at any time without prior notice.
13. Copyright of all drawings , catalogues , instructions and price lists remains with AW Automotive Ltd at all times. The copying of such material may only be done with the written permission of AW Automotive Ltd.
14. We reserve the right to amend and vary these terms and conditions at any time.
15. AW Automotive operates a safe and discreet purchasing policy. AW Automotive would like to assure its customers that no personal information will be shared or open to any other parties. All transactions are strictly between AW Automotive and its customers.
16. All payments can be made safely by DEBIT/CREDIT CARD: operating secure sagepay payments.
17. While every endeavour is made to supply american tools some of the items have had to be sourced elsewhere to increase our range, however still have the lifetime warranty which is our trademark.
Date Published: 2017-04-12